23 September 2020 – Job opportunity Business Developer
Medace offers a full service work-learning environment where customers are guided in how to set up and develop the technical dossier needed for clinical validation whilst producing their clinical grade product in our state-of-the-art research and cleanroom facilities. Our clients are academic groups and startups active in the field of Medical Devices and Cell Therapy who come to us to translate their promising biomedical concepts into new clinical products for First in Man studies. This results in a vivid biomedical co-working space where entrepreneurship and science thrive.
Because of the growing interest in our business activities we are now looking for a Business Developer to support our ambitions.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate is an ambitious and energetic self-starter with the ability to easily connect with key decision makers. You are able to identify qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and target outbound prospects to build new business and attract new clients to the company. You will do this by using and developing your existing network within the Life Science industry in the Benelux, by participating at conferences and other relevant events and strategically working with business partners.
– Identify partnership opportunities via outbound phone calling and email to qualify leads; present our company to potential clients; follow-up calls after online meetings and on site visits
– Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand
– Handling incoming calls, create and feed into documents (cost indications, quotations…), sending documentation and follow-up.
– Maintain existing business in close collaboration with the account managers
– Assist with B2B marketing and social media, attend events, networking where possible
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Life Sciences
– 2-3 years’ prior industry related business development experience
– Extensive network in the Life Science industry in the Benelux (with academic institutes and startups)
– Fluent in Dutch and English language both spoken and written. Knowledge of German and French would be extra appreciated
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
– Focused and goal-oriented
– Ability to take initiative and build your own success
– Team player, with high stress level, willing to walk the extra mile
– Organized and takes pride in their work
What we offer
Medace offers a challenging job in an inspiring and ambitious young organization. Communication lines are short and personal initiative is highly stimulated and appreciated. We offer a full time position via a one year contract with competitive compensation and opportunities for professional growth and development. We are committed to support your professional and personal development and give you the opportunity to cooperate with talented people in an informal, transparent and open culture. Working closely with the CBO will help adapt your skills in this role.
Please submit your motivation and resume via firstname.lastname@example.org before October 20th. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Kurt Gielen (Chief Business Officer): +31 (0)6 1927 1669.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated!