23 September 2020 – Job opportunity QA/QC Associate at Medace
Medace offers a full service work-learning environment where customers are guided in how to set up and develop the technical dossier needed for clinical validation whilst producing their clinical grade product in our state-of-the-art research and cleanroom facilities. Our clients are academic groups and startups active in the field of Medical Devices and Cell Therapy who come to us to translate their promising biomedical concepts into new clinical products for First in Man studies. This results in a vivid biomedical co-working space where entrepreneurship and science thrive.
Because of a growing interest in our business activities we are now expanding our team with a QA/QC Associate.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate is a team player and critical thinker with the ability to ensure a product or service meets the established ISO standards of quality. You are able to define quality criteria and have strong written communication skills to provide concise and clear quality documentation. You have a high level of adaptability and are open to broaden your quality expertise in different biomedical product development areas (GMP). As QA/QC associate, you are a member of the Medace (Quality) team and will be working together to maintain and improve our QMS and quality services.
– Provides advice, facilitation and training to the multi-disciplinary teams (Clients) in regulatory processes
– Provides hands-on support in quality processes (e.g. write and review quality documentation, provide quality training such as FMEA training)
– Works with the quality and operations team to develop quality control methods
– Help set up and conduct trainings on quality concepts and tools
– Support internal/external audits Qualifications
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Life Sciences
– 1-2 years’ of expertise in QA support
– QC experience is a pre
– Experience in and knowledge of quality systems and ISO certification (ISO13485 and relevant standards)
– Experience in writing QMS procedures
– Excellent command of English, spoken and written
– Good communication/presentation skills
– Good quality documentation writing skills
– Accurate, structured and precise
– Team player, with high stress level
– Proactive and service mindset to deliver the highest quality possible
What we offer
Medace offers a challenging job in an inspiring and ambitious young organization. Communication lines are short and personal initiative is highly stimulated and appreciated. We offer a full time position via a one year contract with a possible prospect on a permanent employment. We are committed to support your professional and personal development and give you the opportunity to cooperate with talented people in an informal, transparent and open culture. Working closely with the QA Managers will help adapt your skills in this role.
Please submit your motivation and resume via firstname.lastname@example.org before October 20th. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Jessica Gerards (QA Manager ATMP): +31 (0)6 1842 6609
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated!